FUNGI Media is currently searching for a part-time Video Preditor (Producer/Shooter/Editor) to help tell client stories on location in Chicago, IL. FUNGI Media is a video storytelling company that helps marketing rock stars grow their audience, message and careers.
The Video Preditor is the go-to person for editing client video work and shooting/editing Fungi marketing video work. The qualified candidate will have relevant degree, 2-3 years of experience as a shooter, editor, be a strong communicator and take initiative with little direction. The ideal candidate will have a sense of ownership and pride in their work. S/he will seamlessly balance strategic initiatives with tactical execution. Oh and…they should also like fun J
· Attend kickoffs and key meetings
· Uploading video to create transcripts for story editor
· Prepare and organize footage for edit
· Create story cuts and internal drafts for team review
· Implement text supers and simple graphics
· Implement music and animations supplied by designer/animator
· Mix audio, color balance and finish
· Create client drafts and final drafts
· Provide weekly, monthly and quarterly updates
· Prep, pickup and pack equipment for video shoots
· Assist client video shoots: setting up lights, camera and audio
· Shoot Fungi marketing videos including: weekly vlogs, bi-weekly studio show and more.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Production or similar field
· Ability to prioritize a constant flow of changing tasks
· Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud programs
· Shooting experience with portfolio to share
· Ability to self-teach new software platforms
· Decisive problem-solving skills
· Enthusiastic and outgoing in communication with Fungi team
· Bonus points if you have experience with graphic animation (Adobe AE)
Qualified local candidates, for immediate consideration please submit your resume, reel and two references to firstname.lastname@example.org - reference the job title in the subject line of your email.